At Resilience Partners, we understand how challenging it is to raise money for your organization. We provide nonprofits with fundraising tools and direct them to funding sources, many of which are only available to organizations that have 501(c)3 status. We offer the following resources:
- Access to businesses seeking sponsorship opportunities: We can help connect nonprofits looking for corporate funding with businesses looking to support local nonprofits.
- Free fundraising workshops: Our team puts on several free workshops per year on fundraising best practices, grants applications, and other topics.
- Proposal writing assistance: We review and edit grant applications that clients plan to submit to foundations and other entities.
- On-site usage of grant database: We provide access to grant and prospect research databases that nonprofit organizations can use to find potential donors and grant partners.
- 501(c)3 application assistance: We help clients apply for IRS tax-exempt status so they are able to accept donations from foundations and other grantmaking organizations.
- Grant development and fundraising strategy: We provide customized assistance to organizations seeking to boost their revenue and diversify their funding sources.
- Grant writing: We have several preferred grant writers that we have worked with in the past; please contact us for a list.